Over Michaela Kress
For over two decades, the whirlwind of a managerial career consumed my days.
My sanctuary? consistent meditation, devoted yoga routines, and rejuvenating in nature and with my animals.
Throughout these years, I delved deep into understanding the relationship between stress, our bodies, and our minds. As my yoga and meditation journey evolved, I discovered a special affinity for the calmer, introspective styles, leading me to specialize as a Yin Yoga teacher.
My path of self-discovery further led me to the mesmerizing realm of Alchemy Crystal Bowls. I fell in love with their beauty, entrancing magic, and profound healing capabilities.
My mission? To be a conduit for others, guiding them to moments of deep relaxation and a sense of inner peace and harmony...and perhaps, together, we can co-create a portion of Heaven on Earth.
"Michaela establishes an open and secure space where I can truly connect with my inner self and the source. Her delicate and precise nature fosters a profound sense of alignment. With her keen, lucid awareness, she captures every nuance, guiding me towards clarity and alignment. Michaela lets healing energies come through purely, without any additions — a pure essence in which I immerse myself."
- 20 years of experience with yoga and meditation. Annual participation in workshops and retreats throughout the world
- Alchemy Crystal Singing Bowls Practitioner level 1, 2 & 3 (CMA certified)
- iRest® Level 1 Teacher/ Yoga Nidra (iRest Institute)
- Certified Yin Yoga Teacher (De Nieuwe Yoga School Amsterdam)
- Reiki Master (traditional Usui system)
- Naturopath recognized in Germany ("Heilpraktikerin")
- Certified mediator
- Training in horse assisted education